Terms and Conditions
“The Accessory Awards” contest rules (the “Rules”)
- No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party.
- Please read these rules. By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
The Accessory Awards Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to persons (“Participant/s”) who (i) are legal residents and are physically located and reside in a jurisdiction in which this type of contest is permitted, (ii) have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, and (iii) who have and is the rightful owner of all rights associated thereto. Employees of Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, distributors and other prize suppliers, directors, officers, and each of their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
Entries can be submitted from 08:00am BST January 01, 2022, deadline for each phase of the competition please see below (the “Entry Period”).
- #1 Scandinavian brands: 1st January 2022 - 31st March 2022
- #2 UK & Ireland brands: 1st April - 30th June 2022
- #3 Europe brands (except #1 & 2 countries): 1st July - 30th September 2022
- #4 USA & Canada brands: 1st October - 31st December 2022
- #5 Oceania brands: 1st January - 31st March 2023
- #6 Africa brands: 1st April - 30th June 2023
- #7 Asian brands: 1st July - 30th September 2023
HOW TO ENTER
- These Contest Rules will be available on the official The Accessory Awards Contest page (the “Contest Website”).
- The Contest is targeted to determine the most functional, sustainable, creative brands (as defined below) as per the judgment criteria specified below.
- To participate in the Contest, you must enter the Contest Website and complete the application form available on the Contest Website by completing the following details: (i) Brand name; (ii) Designer name; (iii) Email address; and any other detail which may be required by Organiser in the submission process (the “Application Form”).
- To complete your submission you must agree to these Rules and submit your entry by pressing the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon successfully completing a submission in accordance with the foregoing requirements and these Rules, you shall be considered as submitting an entry into the Contest (“Entry” or “Entries”). Organiser has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant Entry. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Organiser.
- All Entries must be submitted and received by the Organiser within the Entry Period and comply with all other requirements set forth in these Rules.
- Each brand can only submit one application. By pressing the ‘submit’ button, you verify that you have all necessary permissions to submit the Brand on your behalf.
- Entries will be deemed to be made by the authorised representative of Brand submitting the Entry, at the time of Entry. In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he or she is the authorized representative of the identified Entry Brand, and X Terrace shall have the final judgment over any such disputes. Once an Entry is submitted by a Participant by clicking the "submit" button, the personal details submitted in the Entry form cannot be revised. Double entries that are made by a Brand representative and an additional person or entity, will only be reviewed under the submission of the Entry Brand’s owner.
- During the Entry Period, Organiser may create a public gallery available or social media posts on X Terrace different social media accounts and platforms (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LikedIn, TikTok and others) (the “Gallery”), comprised of designer or store image, products, and logos of Participants’ Entry which Organiser elected to be included in the Gallery. The Gallery may display (i) the Entry Brand designer’s full name and brand name (as specified in the Submission Form), (ii) images of products from Participant’s Entry, (iii) images of the Entry Brand's store or designers, (iv) general text introducing each Entry and/or (v) any other component as Organiser deems fit. Nothing hereunder nor any action of Organiser shall constitute an obligation or commitment to include any Entry Brand in the Gallery. Entry Brands elected to be presented in the Gallery may be presented therein throughout the Contest or for a shorter or longer period, at X Terrace’s sole discretion.
- Each Participant may submit only one (1) Entry per brand such Participant is holding, but is not limited in submitting as many different brands they own, as they like.
- You are not required to “like” or follow X Terrace and our affiliated brands on any social network platform or to place any purchase with X Terrace or pay any fee in order to participate in the Contest or be eligible for a Prize, and any such action will not increase or improve your chances of winning.
- Organiser may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) promotion does not constitute entry into any other.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time.
- SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY FROM THE CONTEST ANY ENTRY WHICH DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THESE RULES, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, AS SPONSOR DEEMS FIT, AT ORGANISER’S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION.
DETERMINING THE WINNERS
- The Contest shall have six (6) final winners (the “Winners”) for each award who will be awarded the prizes set forth below, and will be chosen as follows: (i) the one (1) Participant of each category whose The Accessory Awards Entry receives the highest score, shall be elected as “The Accessory Awards 1st Prize ” Winner; and (ii) two (2) Participants shall be elected as 2nd Prize Winners; and (iii) three (3) Participants shall be elected as 3rd Prize Winners.
- Winners shall be selected as follows: (a) a panel of junior judges who are Organiser’s employees and/or representatives will give score to all qualified Entries based on the qualities of the submitted work, and decide on put the word towards which award(s) for final consideration (the "Initial Stage"); (b) participants with a qualifying score at the Initial Stage, shall be then judged and scored by a panel of senior judges who are Organiser’s employees and /or representatives, by their products’ creativity, craftsmanship, design concept (“Creativity Stage”). The 6 participants that receive the highest score at the Creativity Stage shall be announced as Winners for each award.
- For purposes of electing The Accessory Awards prize winners, entries shall be judged based on the qualifiness at the Initial Stage; and of products’ creativity, craftsmanship, design concept originality at the Creativity Stage, and as determined by the respective judges at their sole and full discretion.
- Between 08:00am EST on April 1, 2022 and 23:59pm EST on April 30, 2021, the junior judges’ panel, followed by the senior judges’ panel, will review the Entries received within the Entry Period and select the Winners, as described above (“Judgment Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, Organiser cannot guarantee the exact time during the Judgment Period in which each Entry will be reviewed, hence any modifications made by a Participant to his/her The Accessory Awards Entry following submission but after the review by the judges, will not be reviewed. Winners will be announced by the 15th April 2022 (phase 1), 15th of July 2022 (phase 2), 15th October 2022 (phase 3), 15th January 2023 (phase 4), 15th April 2023 (phase 5), 15th July 2023 (phase 6), 15th October 2023 (phase 7).
- Organiser reserves the right to issue fewer Prizes, or refrain from issuing any Prize, if there are insufficient valid Entries that meet the criteria or comply with these Rules, or otherwise at Organiser’s sole discretion. Organiser also reserves the right to award more Prizes, for instance, if there are ties.
- Organiser will award The Accessory Awards 1st Prize winners a package of prizes (worth £677.94), all subject to the terms herein: (i) 6 months The Accessory Circle "Special" Membership (worth £265.94) which allows the winner to sell unlimited products for the period of time. (ii) £100 funding for the winner to use against participation booking for any of X Terrace 2022 or 2023 events. You must redeem your funding by completing the booking of the event within 6 months after the announcement of the competition results. (iii) one page of designer interview, and one page of brand advert in the next issue of The Circle magazine, which will be circulated in print and digital versions. (iv) Designer interview feature to be published in "Inspiration" blog pages on four websites, including TheAccessoryCircle.com, XTerrace.com, TheHatCircle.com, LondonAccessoryWeek.com. (v) One product showcase at London Accessory Week 2022. (vi) Two social media features of the submitted work and designer image or store image to boost brand awareness and publicity.
- Organiser will award The Accessory Awards 2nd Prize winners a package of prizes (worth £291.94), all subject to the terms herein: (i) 6 months The Accessory Circle "Master" Membership (worth £145.94) which allows the winner to sell 90 products for the period of time. (ii) £50 funding for the winner to use against participation booking for any of X Terrace 2022 or 2023 events. You must redeem your funding by completing the booking of the event within 6 months after the announcement of the competition results. (iii) one page of designer interview in the next issue of The Circle magazine, which will be circulated in print and digital versions. (iv) Designer interview feature to be published in "Inspiration" blog pages on four websites, including TheAccessoryCircle.com, XTerrace.com, TheHatCircle.com, LondonAccessoryWeek.com. (v) Two social media features of the submitted work and designer image or store image to boost brand awareness and publicity.
- Organiser will award The Accessory Awards 3rd Prize winners a package of prizes (worth £151.94), all subject to the terms herein: (i) 6 months The Accessory Circle "Crater" Membership (worth £97.94) which allows the winner to sell 30 products for the period of time. (ii) £30 funding for the winner to use against participation booking for any of X Terrace 2022 or 2023 events. You must redeem your funding by completing the booking of the event within 6 months after the announcement of the competition results. (iii) A Shopping Destination listing in the next issue of The Circle magazine, which will be circulated in print and digital versions. (iv) Designer interview feature to be published in "Inspiration" blog pages on four websites, including TheAccessoryCircle.com, XTerrace.com, TheHatCircle.com, LondonAccessoryWeek.com. (v) Two social media features of the submitted work and designer image or store image to boost brand awareness and publicity.
Future Star Award additional note
- Only applicants aged between 18-25 willl be considered for this award. The internship opportunity will be offered, but the applicant can decide whether to take up the opportunity or decline it. The internship is unpaid but travel expenses will be reimbursed if they are to support our events.
- Organiser reserves the right to offer the internship, or refrain from issuing any internship opportunity, at Organiser’s sole discretion. Organiser also reserves the right to decide in what form, format, duration of the internship experience.
All participants who did not win
- Organiser will award The Accessory Awards all participants a package of prizes (worth £60), all subject to the terms herein: (i) A The Accessory Circle "Maker" Membership (worth £50) which allows the winner to sell 3 products. (ii) £10 funding for the winner to use against participation booking for any of X Terrace 2022 or 2023 events. You must redeem your funding by completing the booking of the event within 6 months after the announcement of the competition results.
- Organiser reserves the right to create a behind-the-scenes video featuring the Winner's experience during the elected Prize (the “Documentary”).
- Each of the Prizes is granted by Organiser and at its discretion. Winner shall provide Organiser all information and details required for the execution of the Prizes and the Documentary and will sign all documents as reasonably requested by Organiser in connection thereof. Organiser shall make commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Prizes but may request certain adjustments and/or changes, either minor or major (including, without limitation, its location and/or its related activities and/or the brand) as initially described above, due to technical, logistical, legal, procedural, or other relevant requirements presented by either Organiser or other third parties, or due to constraints and limitations presented by Winner. Winner also acknowledges that despite Organiser's good faith efforts, the Prizes as described above may not be executed at all due to circumstances beyond Organiser's control or due to other restraints which will cause the execution of the Prizes to be unreasonably costly or extremely difficult to execute (including, without limitation, restrictions related to COVID-19). The Winner acknowledges that his/her refusal to any changes required as a result of the above mentioned, may cause X Terrace to decline to award him/her the Prizes, and to offer such to the next runner-up Participant and Winner hereby waived any claims against the Released Parties (as defined below) in connection therewith.
- The Prizes will be scheduled by Organiser in coordination with the Winner; if the Winner cannot participate at that time, the relevant Prizes will be forfeited and the second runner up Participant may be selected as an alternate winner.
- Organiser will provide The Accessory Awards 1st, 2nd and 3rd Prizes (subject to the terms and conditions herein) for the actual Winner's brand. Winner shall be solely responsible for obtaining any relevant arrangement for their work, such as COVID-19 related measures, insurance of the work during transportation and at the event.
- Each of the Prizes is non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion. All aspects related to the execution of the Prizes and Documentary, and such other Prizes details not specified in these Rules, including timelines, will be determined in Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion, and are subject to change and Winner's approval shall not be required in connection thereto.
- Each of the Prizes is awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Organiser and Released Parties (as defined below) expressly disclaim all implied warranties of performance, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose or that the Prizes and/or the Documentary will result in any particular outcome.
- The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes according to the laws and regulations applicable in such Winner’s residence, and for any other fees, costs and other arrangements associated with the Prizes which are not explicitly provided by Organiser as set forth herein. The Winner may be required to provide Organiser with a valid company or personal ID number, tax identification number or any other identification details, before the Prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. The Winner may further be required to provide Organiser with additional details relating to The Accessory Awards Entry, personal details, professional experience and other details as shall be requested by Organiser.
- An unclaimed Prize will be forfeited. Without derogating from the generality of the above, any failure by a Winner to cooperate with Organiser, claim and collect the Prize, including without limitation due to the schedule and timelines of the Prizes determined by Organiser, the failure of Organiser to reach the Winner in order to coordinate the Prize details, to execute any document requested by Organiser or to otherwise cooperate with Organiser, or for any other reason whatsoever at Organiser’s reasonable discretion, shall entitle Organiser the right to refuse to provide the Prize to the said Winner and to offer the Prize to the second runner-up Participant, with no liability to the Organiser.
- Organiser may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. If a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of Organiser, as determined by Organiser in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Prizes that are provided by third parties, are in no way associated or Organisered by them, and this Contest is not endorsed by any of the vendors or suppliers of the Prizes.
WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIMING
- Organiser will announce the potential Winner to the public by end of April 2022, including on X Terrace’s official social media accounts and other public relations channels, and will notify the potential winner via e-mail (where available) or by any other method as Organiser sees fit at its discretion. The potential winner will be required to comply with all further instructions provided by X Terrace within the timeframe specified. Non-compliance within any indicated time period may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner will be selected. X Terrace assumes no responsibility for undeliverable notifications for any reason whatsoever and the return of any notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the Entry and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
- Organiser has complete discretion over interpretation of the Rules and administration of the Contest. Selection of Winners is at the complete discretion of judges. Decisions of the selection of a Winner will be final.
- Each potential winner may be required to submit an affidavit of eligibility / release of liability / prize acceptance agreement (the “Prize Acceptance Agreement”), and return same within the time period specified at notification before being eligible to receive his or her Prize. If such potential winner fails to timely submit a Prize Acceptance Agreement, such potential winner’s Entry may be disqualified at Organiser’s sole discretion.
PRIVACY AND CONTEST COMMUNICATIONS
- By entering this Contest, you understand that Organiser and its third party vendors and advertising or promotion agencies may use your personal information (including email address) for administration of the Contest, the fulfillment of Prizes, for marketing purposes and to provide you with information about Organiser’s programs, products, services and special offers. You expressly consent to the use of your information by Organiser and its advertising or promotion agencies for such purposes.
ENTRY LICENSE AND PUBLICITY RELEASE
By submitting your Entry to the Contest, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The review and evaluation process of the Entries by the judges may be recorded, filmed and edited by any of the Authorized Parties (as defined below) (the “Judgment Materials”).
- The Winner will post links and posts on social media platforms, as shall be required by any of the Authorized Parties (defined below), in connection with the Contest and may be filmed, recorded interviewed and/or photographed by any of the Authorized Parties, before, during and/or after the receipt of the Prizes (“Contest Materials”). For the avoidance of doubt, all rights, title and interests, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, throughout the world, in and to the Judgment Materials and Contest Materials in all formats, are and shall be exclusively owned by the respective Authorized Party.
- Authorized Parties may use Participants’ name, username, photograph, voice, any other likeness, Entry details and any other communications or comments related to the Contest (collectively: “Likeness”), for the purposes detailed below.
- For the avoidance of doubt, none of the Authorized Parties shall be under any obligation to promote or publish your Entry or your The Accessory Awards Entry in any way, all of which shall remain at their full discretion.
- Any display or publication of any Entry on an Authorized Party’s website or on any other channel does not indicate in any way that the Participant will be selected as a Winner or has better chances to be selected as a Winner and Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
- You hereby consent to Organiser doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe your moral rights, privacy rights or publicity rights in the Participant's Materials, the Judgment Materials, the Contest Materials to the fullest extent permitted by law you waive such rights.
- Upon Organiser’s request, each Participant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Organiser’s request) a signed license agreement authorizing the Authorized Parties to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of your Participant's Material in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known. All license agreements must be in the form provided by Organiser or satisfactory to Organiser. Failure to provide such license agreement upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the Contest and selection of an alternate winner.
- The Contest Rules, the Contest, the Contest Website, the Gallery (excluding The Accessory Awards Entries), the Documentary and all related web pages, content and code created by or on behalf of Organiser, are the property of the Organiser or Organiser’s authorized third parties. The copying or use of any of those materials, associated trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Organiser and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensors, licensees, representatives, attorneys, Prizes providers, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (“Released Parties”), from any claims, liability, costs, losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising out of or related directly or indirectly to your participation in the Contest and winning the Prizes, including with respect to any deletion or failure to store any Entries and other communications related to the Contest.
- You agree that the Released Parties: (i) have neither made nor will be responsible for any warranty, express or implied, in connection with the Contest (including the Prizes); (ii) and will not be responsible or liable for any injury that may be caused by the wrongful act of any other person or entity, including Contest Participants, and by any cause whatsoever.
- Upon Organiser’s request, each Participant must be prepared to provide (within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of Organiser’s request) a signed release or consent form from any person who appears, and/or owner of any property featured in certain photographs displayed on such Participant’s The Accessory Awards Entry as requested by the Organiser, and/or from the owner of any material that appears in such specific photograph, authorizing the Authorized Parties to use such photos as stipulated herein. All releases must be in the form provided by Organiser or satisfactory to Organiser. Failure to provide such releases upon request may result in disqualification at any time during the Contest and selection of an alternate winner. For the avoidance of doubt, Organiser's request to receive releases as aforesaid, or its failure to request the same, shall not (i) constitute a waiver of Organiser's rights or your undertakings under the Rules or (ii) imply a representation or belief that your Entry complies with the Rules or any applicable laws.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND INDEMNITY
- You have read, understand and will follow these Rules.
- You have the right and the legal standing to agree to and be bound by these Rules and to register to the Contest.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any third party claims arising out of or related in any way, directly or indirectly, to your participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of any Prize.
- You are solely responsible for your The Accessory Awards Entry and the photographs submitted therein and the consequences of Organiser using or publishing such photographs as stipulated herein.
- All images and content on your The Accessory Awards Entry were authored by you and you own all rights and title, or otherwise are vested in you and you own all rights and title thereto, and you have (and will continue to have) the full power, title, licenses, consents and authority, as necessary, to use such images and content and to participate in the Contest, to comply with the Rules and enable Organiser to use them as indicated in these Rules. The images and content in your The Accessory Awards Entry do not and will not infringe the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Your Entry does not violate the Rules or any applicable law, and does not contain any content which is unlawful for you to possess, post or disseminate in the country in which you reside, or which would be unlawful for Organiser to use or possess in connection with the Contest, or which violates any contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements by which you are bound.
SUSPENSION / MODIFICATION / TERMINATION
- If Organiser is prevented from continuing with the Contest by any event or cause beyond its control, e.g., events of nature, interference by humans, non-humans or entities unrelated to Organiser (including but not limited to DDoS attacks, bot/script attacks, or heavy volume use that crashes or severely hinders access to the Contest), acts of government (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Organiser shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest. Additionally, Organiser shall have the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest as may be reasonably required in order to comply with these Rules and any applicable law, or otherwise at Organiser’s sole discretion.
- If the Contest is terminated, the Organiser, at its sole and absolute discretion, may select a Winner from all eligible Entries received prior to such termination.
- Organiser will disqualify any individual that attempts to tamper with or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest and reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
GOVERNING LAW / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All issues concerning the Contest and these Rules shall be governed by England and Wales Law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN POUNDS (£10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3) YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SEEK EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ORGANISER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINES, AVAILABILITY AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY ELEMENT OF THIS CONTEST OR THE PRIZE AWARDS. ORGANISER AND ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
NAME OF WINNER / RULES REQUESTS
- To receive the name of the Winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope to: “Contest Winners List”, X Terrace Ltd, 7 Cambridge Walk, Bishop's Stortford, Essex UK CM22 6UE. Please indicate which Contest Winners List you are requesting (i.e., the name of the Contest).
- All Participants must bear all expenses incurred by them in connection with participation in the Contest (including, without limitation, the costs associated with Internet access).
- Participants submitting documents and/or information to receive the Prizes to the Organiser shall be responsible for their authenticity and accuracy.
- At the request of the Organiser (in particular, in the event of suspicion of violation of the Rules or the applicable law), Participant must provide a copy of a passport for identification, age confirmation and the reliability of the information provided with the Entry. In case of failure by the Participant to provide the Organiser with the copies of the passport (in scanned or another form) within 3 days from the date of the request or revealing the fact of false or incomplete information provided with the Entry or other violation of the Rules or the applicable law, the Organiser has the right to disqualify the Entry, prohibit such Participant from further participation in the Contest, obtaining of Prize and the further participation in any way in the contests held by the Organiser.
- The invalidity of any provision of these Rules will not affect the validity of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Rules is determined to be unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid provision was not contained here. Organiser’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver.
- Organiser and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these Rules, the selection and announcement of any Winner, or the distribution of any Prize. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Rules.
- Headings are solely for convenience and will not be deemed to affect the meaning of this document.
- These Rules and related Contest materials are translated into several languages. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, and/or the terms and conditions of the Rules in any language, the English version of these Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
OTHER GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The participants can be an individual or a collective (groups of two to four individuals), if applying as a group, please include all designer names in the application.
- It is completely free to participate in this competition.
- All applications will be considered for all Awards except "Future Star Award", this is exclusvie to participants who are under age of twenty-five years old.
- All participants must be eighteen years of age or older on the day of the submission of the entry.
- Submitted designs must be owned by the designer/brand and the design must have been created in the last 5 years.
- Once a Work has been submitted to the competition, it may not be altered in any sense.
- In order to be part of the award, participants must submit an application via the The Accessory Circle website.
- To participate, the application should include the brand name, designer name, link to a website (if applicable), Instagram, short introduction of the brand, logo, images of the designer or a store, images of 3 products and short introduction of the products (these can be a collection/series or 3 individual products).
- Award winners of the free membership plan agree to TAC membership Terms and Conditions.
- The awards value are clculated with current membership and event participation cost when the competition is launched. And these may change during the competition period.
- All participants can choose to upgrade their memberships to Crafter, Master, or Special with payable monthly fee. They are still eligiable for the £50 off complimentary joining fee.
- The membership value is calculated based on paying monthly for 6 months.
- The information/description provided by the Applicant for the award must be accurate and should not be misleading. the Applicant is liable for any consequences resulting from this.
- If you are not from one of these countries, you can still submit an application form, but you can only be entered to the relevant phase of the competition later on. We will keep your application on our system, and get in touch in the near future.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to select images from the applications to feature. We may edit to enhance the quality of image to meet our brand guidelines when featuring them on our website or social media accounts.
- The organiser will choose one design from each winning application to display at London Accessory Week event. The designer is required to send the exact product selected.
- The participant is responsible for shipping the product to the organiser if won the award, and is responsible to cover any custom charges if applicable. Return shipping cost will be covered by the organisor with chosen shipping method, the item will be insured for the value of £50. If the participant wishes to increase the insurance cover, additional cost will be invoiced to the participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to distribute the publication (The Circle magazine) as a complimentary gift for marketing activities or sell it without prior notice. Applicants are allowed to use only the pages featuring the brand and the cover for promotion purposes, but they need to seek permission to distribute the publication to any other audience.