Brushed Nickel Zinc Square Bar Pull Cabinet Handle - Sizes 5" to 12.5" - (3/8" Thickness) (SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS)
SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS
Our Square Bar Pulls, named for their square cross-section, will add sophistication to your cabinet drawers and doors. They are modern and simple, durable in construction, and easy to install. Large sizes are available too. These pulls are made from solid zinc alloy which will resist rusting.
- Brand: Celeste Designs
- Material: Solid Zinc Alloy
- Thickness of Bar: 9mm ( 3⁄8” )
- Projection: 1.36” from top of pull to wall
- Overall length: Add 3⁄8” to hole to hole distance (center to center)
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Construction: Solid Zinc Alloy
- Condition: Brand new, never installed
- Also includes: Pair of 1" screws (Few long screws for drawers provided)
- Choose length between centers before adding to cart
- Edges are smooth for safety
AVAILABLE SIZES: 5", 8", 10",12.5"
AVAILABLE COLORS: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Antique Copper.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Lifetime against rust and warping under normal use. This product is intended for use on kitchen and bathroom cabinets. This product is not intended for use on passage doors and appliances such as refrigerators. Proof of purchase is required. Please provide a copy of your sales receipt. Avoid scratching with sharp objects when installing and during daily use. Installation cost not included in warranty.
To Keep the warranty valid please do not open the products before you are sure the pulls fits on your cabinets. We recommend when you receive your order, first to measured with pull on hand, and then drill your cabinets with it the exact hole to hole distance. The size hole to hole come on inches but some times it could have minimum change a one or two millimeters to left or right, when you do the holes.
CARE & MAINTENANCE: Use a mild soap and a soft cloth to dry. Do not use abrasive powders or chemicals to clean.
- For White Cabinets: Antique Copper and Oil Rubbed Bronze
- For Wood Finish Cabinets: Brushed Nickel or Polished Chrome
- Avoid damage to handle threading: Please use care during installation. Screw forced in without alignment can cause cross threading and damage. Place screw manually at first with your hands until it catches thread and then use screw gun or screw driver.