Oil Rubbed Bronze Square Bar Pull Cabinet Handle - Sizes 4" - 24" - (1/2" Thickness) (SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS)
SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS
Our Square Bar Pulls, named for their square cross-section, will add sophistication to your cabinet drawers and doors. They are modern and simple, durable in construction, and easy to install. Large sizes are available too. Our pulls are made from hollow stainless steel, which will resist rust and corrosion in moist environments like kitchens and bathrooms. The pulls are lightweight yet strong. Install once and forever.
Other brands offer pulls that are solid but are typically made from zinc alloy or aluminum. Those pulls made from zinc alloy have a black metal interior and an electroplated coating that tarnishes and wears over time. Pulls made from aluminum are prone to bending and denting.
- Brand: Celeste Designs
- Material: High-quality stainless steel (304 Grade)
- Thickness of Bar: 12mm ( 1⁄2” )
- Projection: 1.25” from top of pull to wall
- Overall length: Add 1⁄2” to hole to hole distance (center to center)
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Construction: Hollow and durable (Won't bend or warp)
- Condition: Brand new, never installed
- Also includes: Pair of 1" screws (Few long screws for drawers provided)
- Choose length between centers before adding to cart
- Edges are smooth for safety
AVAILABLE SIZES: 3 3/4", 5", 8", 10", 12.5", 18", & 24"
AVAILABLE COLORS: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome or Glossy, Oil Rubbed Bronze (Brown Black), Gold Champagne (Brushed Bronze), Pewter (Charcoal Gray), Rose Gold, Copper (New Penny Look) & Antique Copper (Dark Copper Look, uneven dark coverings).
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Lifetime against rust, tarnish, and warping under normal use. This product is intended for use on kitchen and bathroom cabinets. This product is not intended for use on passage doors and appliances such as refrigerators. Proof of purchase is required. Please provide a copy of your sales receipt. Avoid scratching with sharp objects when installing and during daily use. Installation cost not included in warranty.
To Keep the warranty valid please do not open the products before you are sure the pulls fits on your cabinets. We recommend when you receive your order, first to measured with pull on hand, and then drill your cabinets with it the exact hole to hole distance. The size hole to hole come on inches but some times it could have minimum change a one or two millimeters to left or right, when you do the holes.
CARE & MAINTENANCE: Use a mild soap and a soft cloth to dry. Do not use abrasive powders or chemicals to clean.
- For White Cabinets: Pewter, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- For Wood Finish Cabinets: Brushed Nickel or Polished Chrome
- New Trends for White Cabinets: Gold Champagne, Rose Gold, Copper & Antique Copper.
- Avoid damage to handle threading: Please use care during installation. Screw forced in without alignment can cause cross threading and damage. Place screw manually at first with your hands until it catches thread and then use screw gun or screw driver.