Panel Ready Refrigerator Appliance Pull Brushed Nickel Square Bar Pull Handle - Sizes 8" to 18" (SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS)
SALE DISCOUNT 20% OFF IN ALL OUR PRODUCTS
Our Square Bar Appliance Pulls, named for their square cross-section, will add sophistication to your panel-ready refrigerator doors and freezer drawer. They are modern and simple, durable in construction, and easy to install. Large sizes are available too. Our pulls are made from hollow stainless steel, which will resist rust and corrosion in moist environments like kitchens and bathrooms. The pulls are lightweight yet strong. Install once and forever.
Other brands offer pulls that are solid but are typically made from zinc alloy or aluminum. Those pulls made from zinc alloy have a black metal interior and an electroplated coating that tarnishes and wears over time. Pulls made from aluminum are prone to bending and denting.
Also includes: Pair of 1-1/2" screws (1/4"-20 threads). Please don't hesitate to contact us for a different size. Text or call 917-324-2300.
- Brand: Celeste Designs
- Material: High-quality stainless steel (304 Grade)
- Thickness of Bar: 3/4"
- Projection: ___” from top of pull to wall
- Overall length: Add 3/4” to hole to hole distance (center to center)
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel + Fingerprint-Resistant Coating (Matches brushed nickel)
- Construction: Hollow and durable (Won't bend or warp)
- Condition: Brand new, never installed
- Also includes: Pair of 1-1/2" screws (1/4"-20 threads). Please don't hesitate to contact us for a different size. Text or call 917-324-2300.
- Choose length between centers before adding to cart
- Edges are smooth for safety
AVAILABLE SIZES: 8", 10", 13", 18" (Hole to hole)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: Lifetime against rust, tarnish, and warping under normal use. This product is intended for use on kitchen appliances. Proof of purchase is required. Please provide a copy of your sales receipt. Avoid scratching with sharp objects when installing and during daily use. Installation cost not included in warranty.
CARE & MAINTENANCE: Use a mild soap and a soft cloth to dry. Do not use abrasive powders or chemicals to clean.
- Avoid damage to handle threading: Please use care during installation. Screw forced in without alignment can cause cross threading and damage. Place screw manually at first with your hands until it catches thread and then use screw gun or screw driver.