Wildflower Seed Bombs
Peat -free wildflower seed bombs composed of high-quality organic perennial seeds, clay, and compost soil. All butterfly and bee-friendly perennial wildflowers to save the bees and aid further pollination. No artificial ingredients or colourants.
Can be scattered in Spring for same-year bloom or from September for flowering the next year. Germination also depends on conditions such as rainfall, sunshine and position. Do not plant in grass.
- The weight of the clay allows you to distribute the seeds where you would like them to plant (averting the risk of them being blown or washed away by wind and rain).
- You should start to see them grow after several weeks of having sown them (if sowing earlier in the year from April).
- Approximately 6-8 bombs per bag (depending on batch size). Perfect little eco gift for gardeners.
- Ideal sowing time: April - May
- Expected flowering time: July
These wildflower seed bombs are also included in our Gardener’ Gift Set.
Location of Origin: United Kingdom
Material type: Other